• All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: **OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL** PSPGweber Roleplaying Game
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 am 
PSP Master
PSP Master

Color: White
Firmware: 5.00M33-7
Model: Phat PSP-1000

Alright guys, here's the deal. This is the PSPGweber Roleplaying Game 1st Edition Thread.
All players must agree to the following conditions in order to play.

For the sake of convenience, your character information MUST BE IN YOUR SIGNATURE
All dice rolls will be made by the GM (Game Master)
There is a 50 word minimum per post.
If two responses are posted and conflict each other, the latter of the two will be deleted. No exceptions.
If your character dies; there will be NO tolerance for whining or complaining.
Basic instructions on how to play and questions should be posted in their respective threads. You MUST create your character in the "PSPGweber Roleplaying Characters" thread.
You cannot have more than one active character at a time.
This game follows the basic rules of Dungeons & Dragons 3.5R.
This thread will contain the GM story, character actions, etc.
ALL OFF TOPIC CONTENT WILL BE DELETED. TWO OFFENSES RESULTS IN A WARNING. THREE OFFENSES RESULTS IN A 24 HOUR FORUM BAN AND A PERMANENT BAN FROM THE GAME.

If you agree to these conditions, head on over to to create your character.

Desktop

Laptop

Post subject: Re: **OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL** PSPGweber Roleplaying Game
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 am 
PSP Newbie
PSP Newbie

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Post subject: Body Building Supplement
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:25 pm 
PSP Newbie
PSP Newbie

Hun up kitty on I remember when I was littlie used to go to the shops at my mom had hoped to the store and manage just bring back some memories that was fun then I got this PU butterfly hair bow it how great is that enemy PC world doing I gave arrest them I hear bells to my daughters patterns like and one here but I'll and this action can be worn has a hair bow or like other little things taken on your shirt feeling but other opening in my hair it any I really like Val I love the stuff that I just got okay sewer this is really pretty a dollar again creator close jewel and one from pay beating around it gorgeous and therefore like last it said I loves you it inside get to you that there's a machine gun and them heard that was cue and then this an interesting and so I really haven't bike followed the trend there to the what is it be whole Sunday being but what you do is you put this behind you here any hosed down so I thought that was cute in order the for their was intact everything for and dial so I'll try that maybe if I A go fishing at Louisa as allure I don't know and then this pretty little rose but necklace family and I'm going to ha and Danny clear on this so that doesn't like robot for change colors like could he paints on100 percent clear coat on man jury and then I got plan more feather think he is enemies are dollar till playing aren't those killed I I'm going to try out that bothers ..