• It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 am
  • All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]






Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:54 am 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am
Posts: 2134
Location: Greece

PSN ID: banned ps3 so no psn
Color: white
Firmware: cfw -.-"
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: not much mostly watching anime so no video games for now

117

Code101 wrote:
What happened to BBS patch thing, he released Aqua but I want to know his progress for Ven or Terra
I liked it better on this site than his, he updates it a lot more (once every 2 or 3 days) now its like NEVER, havent heard him for like 2 weeks, I think...

wtf are you talking about the dude who is making the kh2fm patch is called majic and he is not 13philip13

_________________
ImageImage
Wii (F) U
my youtube channel!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/PAO13071


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 am 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am
Posts: 2134
Location: Greece

PSN ID: banned ps3 so no psn
Color: white
Firmware: cfw -.-"
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: not much mostly watching anime so no video games for now

117

Uchiha_Swoble_Zakoji wrote:
where do i get games for my pcxs2?
sorry to be a n00b

ps3iso.com
rep + if i helped ::award


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:21 am 
PSP Newbie
PSP Newbie
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 3:31 pm
Posts: 28
Location: Mysterious Mansion hidden in a mountain

Color: Black
Firmware: 5.55

1

pao13071 wrote:
Uchiha_Swoble_Zakoji wrote:
where do i get games for my pcxs2?
sorry to be a n00b

ps3iso.com
rep + if i helped ::award


sorry but i cant get those to work...Im really just starting to get into this bootlegging games lol.
I still dont understand all of this stuff. sorry but could you teach me about this stuff

_________________
Image
Image
I am the great Zakoji!! My PSN ID is RikimaruSasanoi or UchihaSwoble (I get on both) When Naruto: Ultimate ninja storm 2 comes out, Challenge me and fall to my Sharingan!
"ok...dude.....who fa.....wait ..is that a brownie or something else on my couch?..."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 am 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am
Posts: 2134
Location: Greece

PSN ID: banned ps3 so no psn
Color: white
Firmware: cfw -.-"
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: not much mostly watching anime so no video games for now

117

pm me with your email so i can answer to all of your question


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 am 
PSP Addict
PSP Addict
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 am
Posts: 377
Location: Netherlands

PSN ID: PhilipXIII
Color: Silver
Firmware: 5.50 GEN-D
Game Playing: P3P - Castlevania - Valkyrie Profile

65

Code101 wrote:
What happened to BBS patch thing, he released Aqua but I want to know his progress for Ven or Terra
I liked it better on this site than his, he updates it a lot more (once every 2 or 3 days) now its like NEVER, havent heard him for like 2 weeks, I think...


I am the one translating BBS, not the other guy that is doing FM2
also, if you want updates go to my site, my brother didnt make it so i can post my updates here
also i have a lot of homework and the only free time i have to work on BBS is tomorrow and every day after upcoming friday

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 am 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am
Posts: 2134
Location: Greece

PSN ID: banned ps3 so no psn
Color: white
Firmware: cfw -.-"
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: not much mostly watching anime so no video games for now

117

13philip13 wrote:
Code101 wrote:
What happened to BBS patch thing, he released Aqua but I want to know his progress for Ven or Terra
I liked it better on this site than his, he updates it a lot more (once every 2 or 3 days) now its like NEVER, havent heard him for like 2 weeks, I think...


I am the one translating BBS, not the other guy that is doing FM2
also, if you want updates go to my site, my brother didnt make it so i can post my updates here
also i have a lot of homework and the only free time i have to work on BBS is tomorrow and every day after upcoming friday

i already explained to him that your not the one translating kh2fm majik is and good luck with that patch of yours i think you should give it up because the english game is going to come in 2 months or so
why tire yourself on sth useless and for gridy people who don't give a damn about you(no offence though)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:04 am 
PSP Fighter
PSP Fighter
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:10 pm
Posts: 3297
Location: Alisa's_Bed

Color: Black
Firmware: 6.60
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: Hyperdimension Neptunia, Resonance of Fate, Devil Survivor

176

Uchiha_Swoble_Zakoji wrote:
pao13071 wrote:
Uchiha_Swoble_Zakoji wrote:
where do i get games for my pcxs2?
sorry to be a n00b

ps3iso.com
rep + if i helped ::award


sorry but i cant get those to work...Im really just starting to get into this bootlegging games lol.
I still dont understand all of this stuff. sorry but could you teach me about this stuff


We have Kh2FM+ and tutorials on the site...In the ps2 section...

_________________
ImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 am 
PSP Addict
PSP Addict
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 am
Posts: 377
Location: Netherlands

PSN ID: PhilipXIII
Color: Silver
Firmware: 5.50 GEN-D
Game Playing: P3P - Castlevania - Valkyrie Profile

65

pao13071 wrote:
13philip13 wrote:
Code101 wrote:
What happened to BBS patch thing, he released Aqua but I want to know his progress for Ven or Terra
I liked it better on this site than his, he updates it a lot more (once every 2 or 3 days) now its like NEVER, havent heard him for like 2 weeks, I think...


I am the one translating BBS, not the other guy that is doing FM2
also, if you want updates go to my site, my brother didnt make it so i can post my updates here
also i have a lot of homework and the only free time i have to work on BBS is tomorrow and every day after upcoming friday

i already explained to him that your not the one translating kh2fm majik is and good luck with that patch of yours i think you should give it up because the english game is going to come in 2 months or so
why tire yourself on sth useless and for gridy people who don't give a damn about you(no offence though)


lol who says im doing it for them, like i said before in my topic
I am doing this for me and my bro. so we can play it on vacation, i just thought i would share it with others
If others critisize me about the patch, screw them, i couldnt care less


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 am 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am
Posts: 2134
Location: Greece

PSN ID: banned ps3 so no psn
Color: white
Firmware: cfw -.-"
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: not much mostly watching anime so no video games for now

117

13philip13 wrote:
lol who says im doing it for them, like i said before in my topic
I am doing this for me and my bro. so we can play it on vacation, i just thought i would share it with others
If others critisize me about the patch, screw them, i couldnt care less

lol i didn't know and you are write screw haters
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix English Patch in works
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 pm 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber
User avatar
Offline


Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am
Posts: 2134
Location: Greece

PSN ID: banned ps3 so no psn
Color: white
Firmware: cfw -.-"
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: not much mostly watching anime so no video games for now

117

patch is out here--> http://www.pspgweber.com/forums/viewtop ... 52&t=19101
nvrm renteka locked it cause he is a jackass


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next



Similar Threads

It's finally here! Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer [1080p]
in forum Gaming and Video System Discussion
It's finally here! Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer [1080p]
in forum Gaming and Video System Discussion
m33_620 Patch Plugin Sourcecode
in forum Homebrew, Development and Hacking


 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
© 2007 - 2010 PSPgweber.com - All Rights Reserved
All post contents or other copyrights are property of their respective posters.
This site is not take any responsibility.
Please read our Privacy Policy before using this site.
eXTReMe Tracker