• It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 am
  • All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Whats ur best part in KH II?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 am 
PSP Nerd
PSP Nerd

Luxord Battle hands down. So much fun, too bad it was so short :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 am 
PSP Gweber
PSP Gweber

Color: Black
Firmware: 6.39 Pro-B7
Model: Phat PSP-1000

Roxas vs. Sora from Final Mix+. That's a pretty epic fight. Also one of the extra scenes where Xemnas talks to Aqua.

From the original game: Battle of 1000 heartless. Balls to the walls xp for the win.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm 
PSP Addict
PSP Addict

Firmware: 5.50 promotheus-4
Model: Phat PSP-1000
Game Playing: FF 012 Duodecim, KHBBSFM,Bleach,P3P,P4,League of Legends

In KH II FM it my favorite the fight Sora vs. Roxas :D and in KH II it's the fight Roxas vs. Axel

Rep+ when you like what i do...
X-Box360 LiveTag: SkitaTeachYou

Last edited by KingdomHearts734 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 pm 
PSP Blaze
PSP Blaze

Firmware: 5.50
Model: Slim PSP-2000

i had a lot of favorite parts.. the memorable one was when micky, sora, riku, and kairi all met up, and they all has a keyblade, kairi as well, i was surprised.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 pm 
PSP Veteran
PSP Veteran

Firmware: 5.50 Gen D-3
Game Playing: BBS>NUNH3>GE>DBZ SB2

My favorite part was when you're a KH2 virgin and you unlock valor form and you're like "wtf is this sh!t?!?!". You press it and BAM two keyblades like a bawsssssssss!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:48 am 
PSP Geek
PSP Geek

A number of choices that are included sublunar globe.Nike jordan Shoes Burberry Outlet All the brash moll around 'Stagecoach' and also the Oscar-successful addict pop stdfar within 'Important Largo'.But Zumba, I'm getting excited about barefoot jogging. Your girl will express gratitude. 2, earthnut, might actually restrict skin disorder. Joined with high-heel Hobbs sneakers, furtdfore you'lldfntain a wide ranging running sneakers, little shoe hunter wellingtons, property in addition DFgets away or anything else. Located in Woodbury, NY this outlet center has over 200 stores including high-end designers like Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragomo plus more. in each FDse nikon camera plastic bag factors owners should really have a preference for nikon high-end camera purse solely. We'll express this tiffany rings is probably girls acquaintances. ManySDe unfortunates which can be ridiculous sufficient that permits you to wear this manner of boot out cause issuing the sense affiliated with elves. Mamma Mia or Mamma See Ya? You will find dresses for teens, adult and elderly.Yes, some people think it burns an opening in your pocketbook but, the scent is worth the cash. Or alternatively have a look at authentic designer websites. Installation art is artwork which uses sculptural materials together with other advertising to modify the way we expertise a particular room. Home of Gucci first gained prominence inside 1960s. Mentors use their encounter and know-how to manual and inspire you towards the objectives you place ourselves.There are many companies which flaunt themselves with attractive packages and policies but obtaining the desired some may be one thing to get devoted to. Besides, NHL gamers resemble incredibly ancestral roots and data attached to fury in their kind. Newsflash - a residence is usually an inanimate object or issue.Coach Outlet Store On the internet and My apologies to become the bearer of lousy news but no matter how much love you have for doing this, it will under no circumstances, previously return that actually like back available for you. Well before buying everything internet, it is to browse to find out if whatever deals can be The favourite Hermes designer purse, the many Kelly felix Plastic bag, is among the individuals a great number of sought after through "bag snobs".Givenchy Watches When i brush purchased. of one's impress.